We have the solution for Wordle (#864) on October 31, as well as some useful hints to help you find the answer yourself, here. We’ve placed the answers at the bottom of the page, so we don’t spoil the surprise before you’ve had a chance to work through the clues. So let’s dive in, starting with a reminder of yesterday’s answer.
Wordle’s answer yesterday
Let’s start by reminding ourselves of Wordle’s answer yesterday for those who are new to the game or who don’t play it every day, namely “GRAIL.” So we can say that Wordle’s answer today is definitely not that. Now, with that in mind, maybe try using one of these again Wordle initial word and circle back if you are unlucky.
Instructions for Wordle today
Still can’t understand it? We have today’s Wordle answer right here below. But first, one more thing: Let’s look at three pointers that can help you find the solution, without giving it away, so no need to feel guilty about keeping your record alive — you’ve already done some work! Or keep scrolling to find the answer.
- Today’s wordle starts with the letter B.
- Today’s words use two vowels.
- Today’s words are used to describe something gloomy, desolate, or lacking hope or optimism.
Not lucky? Don’t worry — you can’t have it all! If you just want to see Wordle’s answer today to continue your streak, you can find it below.
The answer to Wordle today is…
Wordle definition today
And here’s what our good friend means GPT Chat:
“Bleak” is an adjective used to describe something that is gloomy, desolate, or lacking hope or optimism. When something is described as gloomy, it often conveys a gloomy, harsh, or gloomy impression. Here are some common contexts in which the term “gloomy” might be used:
- Weather: A gloomy day is a cloudy, cold, and depressing day, often accompanied by overcast skies and a lack of sunlight.
- Landscape: A bleak landscape is one that appears barren, rugged, and uninviting, usually devoid of lush vegetation or natural beauty.
- Future Prospects: When a person’s prospects or situation are described as bleak, it means there is little hope or optimism for improvement. For example, a gloomy economic outlook indicates a lack of positive economic prospects.
- Mood or Atmosphere: A gloomy atmosphere or mood can refer to a feeling of hopelessness or hopelessness in a particular environment or situation.
In short, “gloomy” is used to convey a sense of gloom, harshness, or a lack of hope and positivity in various contexts.
Tip for Wordle tomorrow
It may seem like Wordle is just luck, but there are some good practices you can use to help get as many clues as possible in just a few guesses, making it more likely you’ll be able to find the last word before you run out of words. test. The most important guess is your first guess, and the trick is to fill in the vowels (A, E, I, O, and U).
Some popular initial words that many people get lucky with are “adieu”, “media”, “rise”, and “radio”. Make sure not to choose words with double letters, or you will waste valuable guesses. The goal here is to try to figure out which vowels are contained in the mystery word, then layer similar consonants and cover it from there.
Your second word, assuming that the first word gives you a good starting point, should start to rely more heavily on common consonants like R, S, and T. Other good words we’ve seen here are “hard,” “angry,” ‘ and ‘redeem’. You don’t want to reuse any letters from previous rounds that appear grayed out — you know they aren’t in the word.
Now that everything is solved and the definitions are taken care of, and you are armed with some tips for destroying future Wordles, here are some games like Wordle you can try today.