Collectibles are nothing new to the world Alan wakes up series. The first major game trinket you might look for is a coffee flask, but now it functions as a storage case. Alan Wake Up 2. Replacing them are some new types, like Cult Stashes and Nursery Rhymes, but they’re more puzzles than pure collectibles. Alex Casey’s Lunch Box is a pure, hidden object that just needs to be found to be opened — no puzzles or keys required. Aside from the trophies/achievements you earn by finding them all, what’s inside is more than worth the effort to collect. No, they weren’t the remains of someone’s sandwich, but precious Manuscript Fragments needed to upgrade Saga weapons. We’ve all lost track of Lunch Boxes, so here’s where you can find them all Alan Wake Up 2.
In every major zone you visit as Saga Alan Wake Up 2, you can get a total of 21 Alex Casey Lunchboxes. Each has a few Manuscript Fragments and a little cryptic or sinister note attached for some additional lore.
Cauldron Lake Lunch Box
Cauldron Lake has the most Lunch Boxes that can be picked up with a total of eight Lunch Boxes that can be tracked.
- Head to the Mortar Falls sign in the north circle of the map after climbing down the small ledge.
- Go to the location of the Witch’s Hut, then go left at the back and look into the bushes.
- Behind the FBC Monitoring Station is a small ledge you can climb to find a Lunch Box.
- To the east of the Witchfinder Station, you can find a small path filled with eggs leading to a box.
- Follow the river from the Private Cabin on the north bank to a waterfall. Look at the base near the rocks for a Lunch Box.
- Head to the campsite south of the murder site to find a small abandoned camp with a Lunch Box among the items.
- Head north to the main street from the General Store and look on the left side of the street for a Lunchbox.
- In the main cabin, which you have to enter from the back through the third cabin, loot the box from inside.
Bright Falls Lunch Box
Seven Lunch Boxes are hidden in Bright Falls, but most of them are on the west side of the map.
- Once you cross the bridge from Bunker Woods, pass the dugout and walk straight rather than taking one of the forks in the road.
- Inside the Nursing Home, go to the office above the Recreation Room on the first floor.
- Behind the Nursing Home, this one is in the middle of the split road.
- Just north of the Ranger Station, stay on the left side of the road.
- Following the same path, this time head to the shore and find this Lunch Box on the beach.
- Just beyond the southwest corner of Billie’s Boat Yard is another box in the open.
- An easily recognizable one is outside the gazebo in the city’s Baltimore Avenue Park.
Coffee World Lunch Box
The last six Lunch Boxes are enjoying the fun of Coffee World.
- Go as far north as possible, up the Radio Tower, and the box is on the edge of the cliff.
- Before you enter Coffee World, take the fork in the road north and find the box near the tent.
- Past the south exit for Coffee World, turn left and look around behind the giant Coffee Pot.
- Look near the swings inside the Lighthouse Trailer Park.
- Walk north from the Knights Workshop near some parked boats and look between them.
- Just north of the dugout leading to the Lighthouse, this box is in the middle of a small plateau.